Quickbookssupportphonenumber.us are Intuit Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors. We provide QuickBooks support to Individual, Organizations, and Corporate. We are not associated with Intuit or any other third party organization, and we are Independent organization which provides technical support to QuickBooks users.
Seek to guide before taking a step
We do not design or guarantee that the website, any instruments (like calculators), software, guidance, estimation, announcement, notice, content or online assistance will be issue-free or will satisfy any particular standards of correctness, completeness, dependability, performance or condition.
You recognize that any dependence upon any such tools, software, guidance, estimation, announcement or notice shall be at your sole prospect. We hold the freedom, in our individual preference, to correct any failures or imperfections in any piece of this website.
Field of Benefits and Duties:
To the entire range permitted by regulation, we expressly renounce all (express and indicated) pledges, containing, without condition, guarantees of merchantability, heading, and suitability for a particular object, non-infringement, adaptability, assurance and efficiency regarding this website and the assistance obtainable on this site.
Without detracting from the observation of the above, we will not be responsible for:
- Any interference, failure, downtime or another failure of the site or online assistance, our operation, databases or any of its segments, for causes beyond our authority.
- Any failure or damage to client data or additional data shortly or indirectly resulting from the failure of our system, third party arrangements, power malfunctions, the unlawful path to or theft of data, PC viruses or harmful code on our PC or third party systems.
- Any interference, failure, downtime or another breakdown of goods or services given by third parties, containing, without restriction, third party systems such as the public shifted telecommunication help providers, Online Help providers, utility suppliers, local jurisdictions and certification jurisdictions; any situation over which we have no personal control.
- We never invite our clients and demand for their Credit or Debit Card details to confirm our account or method return.
- We never contact our customers for further charges on services that already had purchased.
- We never e-mail our consumers saying that their computer is being observed.
- We do not take payment through the Western Union, Payment by Draft and Money Gram.