QuickBooks is a one user-friendly solution that combines avariety of businesses processes in one place and provide all of these solutionsin an integrated environment.QuickBooks is one of the fastest growing softwarefor small and medium sized business and offer in-house and desktop basedaccounting solutions and Intuit in increasing the range of its products withthe features in QuickBooks Desktop and as well as cloud-basedversions that accept business and mange business payments and enable a user topay bills, and employees in just few clicks. QuickBooks software is a greatsoftware to assist small and medium sized business running their businesssmoothly and hassle free.
In the accounting world TSheets is one of the well-known tracking software. By using TSheets and QuickBooks together users have saved tons of time and money each and every pay period. TSheets is used for tracking accurate time and QuickBooks use that time data and turn it into accurate payroll.
We got a great news that now TSheets is official part Of QuickBooks. This will be beneficial not only for you but also for your employees.
They really go well together and makes life easier for users. That’s why TSheets is now an official part of QuickBooks and it will make your life even easier.
Now the two systems will work as one and it will makes tracking time, billing customers, creating invoices accurately and paying payrolls even easier than ever.
Now take a look how it will be beneficial for users and how they can fully utilize the TSheets and QuickBooks integration.
Some of the benefits you will get by this integration:
- Ease of use. TSheets is really easy to use and you can start right away without needing too much training to master this App.
- It will help you to create accurate invoices on time so that means you can get paid more easily and faster than before.
- It will help you to make smarter decisions about your business.
- More services can be offered to clients by using TSheets reports.
Integrating TSheets with your QuickBooks Online Account
With only few clicks you can integrate TSheets with your QuickBooks Online account.
- Simply open your QuickBooks Online.
- Go to the Apps section on the left-hand menu.
- Scroll down a little to see TSheets.
- Or you can also search the word “TSheets” in the top menu bar.
- It will take you the page “TSheets Time Tracking” where you can find Learn more option.
- Now click Learn more option.
- Login to your TSheets account window will appear.
- You can sign in with your already existing account
- Or you sign up for new account.
- After Logging in to your TSheets account, TSheets will sync all of your Customers, Employees, Service items and classes present in your QuickBooks.
- You can start tracking immediately.
Easy Time Tracking
- TSheets now offers you with an option to sync your existing customer addresses from QuickBooks to TSheets.
- Your work staff will easily clock in and out to their jobs and it will be automatically attached to the individual employee timesheet.
- You can simply add a customer address under customer information
- It will appear in TSheets after running a sync.
- TSheets mobile apps will detect when your employees are near the QuickBooks synced job site address and once in the range, they can simply clock in.
- Nearby jobs feature will help employees to check in easily.
- There is no need for employees to sort through long list of customers in order to clock in and out their time they can simply take advantage of this feature saving them ton of time.
Using Time Data
- The tracked time by employees through TSheets can be easily reviewed, approved and used.
- You can use this time data to pay payroll, invoice your vendors and customers easily.
- Time will be saved because you don’t need to cross reference numbers by jumping between TSheets and QuickBooks.
- With a single click you can import TSheets to QuickBooks and use the time data which is tracked by employees.
- Open QuickBooks account.
- There will be a Plus icon at the top-right corner, Click it.
- Click Approve Time, under Employees section.
- All employee time tracked will be displayed on this screen.
- By clicking on the employee’s name, you can view individual timesheets.
- You can edit their time if needed.
- Now click Approve which is shown on the right side of each employee.
- Now click the green button Accept and close at the bottom.
- Now you can use this time as needed.
NOTE: It is advised to check the weekly timesheet in QuickBooks to check if employee time is synced correctly. You can re-approve it after unapproving the time to make some edits and then click Accept and close option to update the time data in Weekly Timesheet if needed.
So, it’s a great feature cause now all-time tracking is automated and you can save ton of time and money by not manually entering the time for each employee to pay their payrolls or invoice customers.
Hopefully more features will be available to us in the future to bring closer the gap between accounting and tracking and saving loads of time. So you should stay tuned for new updates.
You can use this feature to your advantage and run your business even more smoothly because these simple things in life is what makes life harder and this integration of TSheets with QuickBooks will surely make life easier for you and your employees and clients.
Hopefully this article has helped you to understand how to fully utilize the TSheets and QuickBooks integration. But you can always contact TSheets support team for any further information.