Sync Jobnimbus with your QuickBooks Desktop
JobNimbus is the CRM and project management tool which is used by lots of construction involve employers. After the release of JobNimbus version 1.9.3 which allow QuickBooks Integration with this project management software. Since QuickBooks available in two version online and desktop this application has functionality to integrate with both versions. QuickBooks Desktop allow user to connect with various third party application for better business management using QuickBooks Web Connector application. QuickBooks and JobNimbus completement each other in this funtionality.
Setting up QuickBooks and JobNimbus synchronization for the first time
- To enable this process Login into your JobNimbus as an Administrator
- Go to account settings and you will find QuickBooks inside this by default
- For the first time integration QuickBooks Charges a fee of $25 on JobNimbus accessing your information.
- Once you QuickBooks Integration is done that how the page looks like
- AFter this go to contact status tab and enable contact status tab to sync your customer contacts with QuickBooks.
- Once you contact information is sync with QuickBooks now if you are going to make any changes into your contact inside JobNimbus same way changes will take place in QuickBooks simultaneously.
- Its always a one way sync with JobNimbus and JobNimbus is specialized in contact information synchronization. So when ever you update any contact don’t forget to sync with JobNimbus.
- Some of the fields which are supported on JobNimbus may not be support by QuickBooks like websites and all.
- When even you synchronize any contact with Jobnimbus and if you delete that contact it will not going to effect QuickBooks.
- Q: Why I am getting error qbwc 1048 and 1051 while trying to connect with Jobnimbus ?
- A: This may an integration issue go to the settings on your JobNimbus and check if QuickBooks sync is enabled. Or may be you are using an older version of QuickBooks Web Connector application.