QuickBooks is a leading accounting software program, created and distributed by Intuit. It is mainly used by small, medium-sized and also large-sized businesses that offer on-site accounting application as well as cloud-based solutions that accepts business payments, manage & pay bills and payroll functions.
QuickBooks software tends to crash often creating a lot of inconvenience to the users. There can be numerous reasons behind the QB software crashing. Some other different error on the Intuit QuickBooks can be easily checked on QuickBooks Error List.
Why does QuickBooks Crash?
The possible reasons software crash might have taken place are listed below:
- There can be some extension, driver or an adware that is attaching itself into QuickBooks application space.
- Corrupt data: The corrupted data may have come due to the older version; which is a powerful reason behind the failure, or a different problem. It is not necessary that the older version might not be on the same platform.
- While updating the QuickBooks software and making an attempt to open the company files at the same time can result in the crash.
How to fix QuickBooks Crashing Problem
While experiencing this issue, you can download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool that will help you to detect and repair the errors that create a mess and hamper with the workflow.
By following the steps mentioned below you can solve this issue:
- Firstly, close the QuickBooks program that is running.
- Choose the option key and click on Go Library.
- When the Library window opens, double-click on the preferences folder.
- In the preferences folder, drag the file com.intuit.quickbooks2018.list out on the desktop.
- Launch the QuickBooks software and open the company file.
If the above-mentioned steps fail to resolve your issue; QuickBooks Crash, immediately report it to the QuickBooks customer Service Support.
The QuickBooks expert ProAdvisors provide you instant assistance in no time at all and you can continue with your work hassle-free.
The Intuit certified ProAdvisors are at all times approachable via various modes of communication like; phone support, email support, live chats, etc.
Technical Help Support for QuickBooks keeps Crashing on Network
At QuickBooks Tech Support Phone we hire numerous years of experience with QuickBooks crash issue and work with Intuit ProAdvisors and CPAs across the world in order to help their clients to opt for QuickBooks professionally and seamlessly.
We resolve your QB queries or your issues regarding QuickBooks crash issue in the first phone call itself. It sure is an independent technical support provider for QuickBooks accounting software and peripherals. It resides experienced and knowledgeable professionals who with their extraordinary skills help you in resolving the issue. The resolution offered is 100% complete and highly assured to be solved within minimum wait time.
You can always contact us on our help desk number: 1844-620-4696.