At the time you install QuickBooks software, then enter the license number and product code. The file has completed and installation, validate your copy of QuickBooks. If any file is not completed that information is damaged, QuickBooks software will not open, and desktop will show you an error message. In this situations, deleting the entitlement file and then you will do the whole process, and it may solve the error.
The following are problems and mistakes that can resolve by deleting the entitlement file*:
- Error: The code which you enter is showing incorrect and showing service is temporarily unenabled while activating your QuickBooks software in your desktop
- Error 3371: it is not the initialize license properties
- You may get accountant’s software copy file sending service your desktop displays after you subscribe and sync
- Error setting the online edition of QuickBooks
- Sync License Data is grayed out and not working
- Edit List link is not in my No Company Open window
- Message: if you have internet banking it is not to use because QuickBooks is not registered
Solve this problem
remove the EntitlementDataStore.ecml record
- Close QuickBooks Desktop if it’s open.
- Guarantee that all QuickBooks procedures do not run anymore.
- From the console, press Ctrl+Shift+Esc. This step will open a task manager.
- Win10: here Click More Details to show Task Manager
- Tap the Processes tab.
- Sort the procedures sequentially by tapping the Process Name header.
- Look for all cases of QBW32.EXE and End Task.
- Open it the right data folder for your computer system and edition of QuickBooks software
- Open Run, while pressing Window + R key
- Enter (or copy and paste) C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8and then press Enter.
Server 2003 SP2: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8
Note: The folder location of the .ecml file is the same for all QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise versions.
- Right-click the ecmlfile and select Delete.
- Click Yes to verify you wanted to this remove the file.
- Open QuickBooks software Desktop, open your business file and follow the directions to list the application
If nothing works, contact to QuickBooks Error Support. QuickBooks provide 24/7 services to resolve the errors of QuickBooks Users. Dial QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1800-910-6880 and get the instant solution.